It's time for another Little Tangles challenge, the theme is Celebrate Love. The Design Team have some great creations for you so make sure you head over to the Little Tangles blog and check them out.
As I have been loving all the creations using Vellum around at the moment, I thought I would incorporate some on my tag. I die cut the tag in white card stock and then again in Vellum to lay over the top. The top two layered hearts are also made from Vellum. I used some of the gorgeous Gold Neat and Tangled sequins to decorate, and the set My Heart Sings for the sentiment.
- Create a NEW project based on the challenge theme. Your project must fit within the challenge theme in order to be eligible to win.
- Submit your entry throughout the Inlinkz tool. (If you have a blog, please link to the blog post with your challenge entry, not your entire blog!)
- Link back to the challenge and display the challenge graphic in your blog post.
- The use of Neat & Tangled stamps is not required, but it is strongly encouraged. If you don't own any Neat & Tangled stamps, check out the FREE digi stamps Here
- You may enter as many times as you'd like.
- We'd love for you to be a follower of Little Tangles!
- You have until Sunday, Feb 16th at 11:59 EST to enter.
I am going to put the tag in the Addicted to CAS challenge - Love and, Cas-ual Fridays challenge - over the edge.
Thanks for stopping by!