It's new challenge time at Little Tangles - Monochromatic is the theme, how fun!
I have to admit that I am not very happy with my card at all, it's seem very dull to me, I was going for a CAS masculine card. If I had have had more time I would have made another. I used the Everyday Labels set from Neat & Tangled, I love this set, so versatile.
I do hope you get time to play along, if so I can't wait to see what you create!
- Create a NEW project based on the challenge theme. Your project must fit within the challenge theme in order to be eligible to win.
- Submit your entry throughout the Inlinkz tool. (If you have a blog, please link to the blog post with your challenge entry, not your entire blog!)
- Link back to the challenge and display the challenge graphic in your blog post.
- The use of Neat & Tangled stamps is not required, but it is strongly encouraged. If you don't own any Neat & Tangled stamps, check out the FREE digi stamps Here
- You may enter as many times as you'd like.
- We'd love for you to be a follower of Little Tangles!
- You have until Sunday, March 2nd at 11:59 EST to enter.