I made this card after being inspired by the gorgeous Tuesday Trigger picture above. I used my distress markers and water pen to colour the beautiful flower image I had white heat embossed. I was lucky to win four stamp sets from Clearly Besotted Stamps recently (thanks Stephanie), and chose the set Happy Everything as one of my sets. So glad I did!
I used the sketch below from CAS on Sunday, I wanted something simple to set the flower off and thought this sketch would go so well.
I am also going to link it up to CASology where the theme this challenge is care.
- Clearly Besotted Stamps - Happy Everything
- Simon Says Stamp - Handwritten Sentiments
- Papertrey Ink - Woodgrain impression plate
- Tim Holtz Distress Markers
- Tim Holtz fine water brush
- Silver paper from stash
- My Mind's Eye - 'I'm With' enamel dots
- Zing - silver embossing powder
- Versamark Ink
Have a great weekend!