I thought I would have a go at the DT search over at the CASE study challenge blog. It was so hard to pick one personal Muse, there are so many people I look up to in the card making community.
I eventually narrowed it down to cards from Wida Miller, Laurie Willison, Julie Ebersole and Debby Hughes. I decided to go with a card from Debby as I'm really loving the gold glitter and embossing I have been seeing around the web.
This is Debby's beautiful card:
And this is my CASE of her card:
The gold I used is more yellow than Debby's but I still like it. I only had matte gold sequins too but I think they still go ok.
There are still a few days left to submit a card for the DT search so why not check out the details here.
Thanks for stopping by.
- Clearly Besotted Stamps - Happy Everything
- Hero Arts - Antique Flowers & Butterflies stamp & die
- AC Christmas Glitter paper pad
- Memory Box - Contempo border die
- MFT Die-namics - Dizzy Doily Duo
- PTI - Linen impression plate
- Neat & Tangled sequins
- Zing white embossing powder
- Neenah white cardstock
- Ranger black Archival Ink
Tagged: CASE Study