When Sebastian had a 'nap' I took the opportunity to play along with the latest CASE study challenge. Maile Belles was one of the first blogs I started to follow, I love her work so I really wanted to play along. I was inspired by the flower and leaves but decided to make a tag instead of a card. This is what I came up with.
I am also going to link this up to the Gift Tag Challenge on the Moxie Fab World blog.
- Clearly Besotted Stamps - Happy Everything, sentiment from Butterfly Wishes Additions stamp set
- Hero Arts - Envelope Pattern background stamp
- Bazzill - Licorice Twist cardstock
- Tim Holtz - Distress Markers
- Tim Holtz - water brush
- Simon Says Stamp - Cherry wood veneer paper
- Papertrey Ink - #3 tag die, Pretty Peonies die
- Papertrey Ink - True Black, saddle stitch ribbon
- American Crafts - Zing clear & white embossing powders
- Versamark Ink
- EK Success - Honey Bee scissors
Thanks for stopping by, I hope you have a lovely weekend.