Thought I would have a go at the latest CAS-ual Fridays challenge, I had a bit of trouble with this one though. I started off with one idea and ended with another, not sure what I think of it really. The embossed houndstooth strip was supposed to match the houndstooth green stamping on the coffee cup but I ended up changing it to twine as I didn't like the my stamping.
It was still great to do some crafting, even if the end result wasn't what I wanted. Have a great day!
- PTI white cardstock
- PTI Heart 2 Heart #1 stamp set & die
- Mister Hueys 'overdue' colour mist
- Peapod twine from The Twinery
- Red cardstock from stash
- Fiskars scallop border punch
- Brilliance ink in Graphite Black
- Houndstooth embossing folder from cuttlebug
Thanks for visiting my blog!